Are you seeking the best Kashmir tour package in the snowy winter wonderland for a week? No worries! We’re here to help. New Sheikh Holidays has introduced the best 6 nights 7 days package for travelling the lands of Kashmir during Christmas and New Year. You can visit the beautiful valley of Kashmir and experience the charm it gives off when blanketed with snow. Do you know what’s the best part? This Kashmir tour package is valid till March!
6N/7D Kashmir Tour Package by New Sheikh Holidays
Kashmir is literally ‘Paradise on Earth’ with its breathtaking vistas of rivers, snow, glaciers, tulips, and more! Kashmir becomes a captivating paradise in winter, covered in a perfect layer of snow that sparkles under the clear blue sky. The Himalayan peaks stand majestically with their towering crowns capped in pristine white, casting an inviting serenity over the atmosphere. This enormous, dreamy snow painting captures the legendary Dal Lake, reflecting the surrounding snow-capped mountains and the colourful wooden houseboats moored along the lake’s edge. The snow-covered branches of chinar trees provide a captivating contrast to the rich green pine woods. With its charming towns and historical sites, the scenery has a certain allure that beckons travellers to feel the warmth of Kashmiri hospitality even in the dead of winter. The valley has an ethereal glow as the sun sets, illuminating the horizon with pink and gold tones, creating a lasting image of the tranquil and alluring beauty that characterises winter in Kashmir. This is the beauty you will experience through this Kashmir tour package!
Validity: December 2023 to March 2024, except black-out days (major/peak holidays)
Duration: 6 nights and 7 days
Locations Included: Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, and Pahalgam
Pricing: Pricing varies depending on your budget. We have 3 deals based on your budget and number of persons – from a budgeted option to a 4-star option, you can choose from various package deals. Read on for their details!
6N/7D Kashmir Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1: Srinagar
· This is your arrival day. You will arrive in Srinagar, and our representative will pick you up from the airport and drop you off at the hotel.
· After checking in the hotel and taking refreshments, your driver will escort you for sightseeing in Srinagar.
· On this day, you will visit Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden, Chashm-e-Shahi, Botanical Gardens, Pari Mahal, Hazratbal, Jamia Masjid and Shankaracharya Temple
· You can enjoy the beauty of Srinagar’s historical and iconic places today. Look out for the Pari Mahal, Srinagar’s most sought-after sightseeing location.
· In the evening, you will be guided back to your hotel, where dinner will be provided. Relish the delicious Kashmiri cuisine during your stay in Kashmir.
· You will stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Gulmarg
· As cars are currently not allowed in Gulmarg, you will be on a day trip to Gulmarg.
· After breakfast, leave for Gulmarg. The vehicle will drop you off at the Gulmarg parking lot, where you can take horse rides to tour Gulmarg.
· You will cherish the scenic beauty of the world’s highest gold course here.
· If weather permits, you can see the Nanga Parbat from Gulmarg, which dominates the entire region.
· The Gondola Cable Car offers pristine views of Gulmarg. You can ride it up to Khilanmarg and enjoy the vistas. You will also get to view Khilanmarg.
· You will return to Srinagar in the evening and stay at the hotel for the night.
Day 3: Sonamarg
· Due to heavy snowfall, a day trip to Sonamarg will be executed from Srinagar. You will be dropped off at Gagangir, 10 kilometres from Sonamarg, from where you can take cabs to Sonamarg for sightseeing.
· Travelling to Sonamarg is like a trip through a work of art created by nature—a gorgeous rural landscape that opens out into an enthralling view. As we drive through the area, you will notice the dense woodlands, their canopies creating mottled shadows on the pavement.
· Along the journey, enjoy the streams of crystal-clear water that appear to be dancing, providing a cool tune to the picturesque trip. The road takes one into the centre of rural life, where limitless stretches of blossoming rice fields paint the surrounding landscape in a palette of vivid greens and golds. Such is the beauty of Kashmir.
· You will go through the quaint village of Kangan, a thriving centre serving the community’s needs locally. As you continue the journey, you will arrive at Mammar, renowned for its trout farm—a singular treasure tucked away in the lap of nature. Stop at the charming tourist destination of Gagangir on the way to Sonamarg. This location, surrounded by the Sindh River and seems like an island covered with snow glaciers, captures the beauty of the trip curiously.
· At Sonamarg, engage in sightseeing through our Kashmir tour package. Enjoy the scenic lakes like the Vishansar Lake and Gangabal.
· Marvel at the beauty of the majestic Thajiwas Glacier while you’re here.
· In the evening, travel back to Srinagar.
· You will have your dinner here and stay overnight. The next day, you’ll be travelling to Pahalgam.
Day 4: Srinagar to Pahalgam
· After breakfast, check out from the hotel and travel to Pahalgam. The route to this beautiful Land of Shepherds is nothing short of heaven. On your way, many pretty villages fall along the route you can visit while taking this road trip.
· Pampore – Visit the majestic saffron fields and buy the Kashmiri saffron. The union territory is world-renowned.
· Awantipora – Visit the long-standing historical ruins of forts and temples in honour of Lord Shiva.
· Brijbehara – This town is called the Bread Basket of Kashmir due to the extensive bread-making factories here. You can take home or sample some of the tastiest breads here.
· Anantnag – It is a religious site of great importance in Hinduism, and you can visit the beautiful temples and caves to take in the spirituality on your way to Pahalgam.
· Once you Pahalgam, known for its exotic forests and river streams, check in your hotel, have dinner, and rest for the night.
Day 5: Pahalgam
After breakfast, choose an adventure in Pahalgam that appeals to your soul. You get magnificent options like touring the Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari. You can choose any of these three or work your way around them the way you like.
· Aru Valley is a trek if you enjoy scenic views of clear, lush green fields.
· Betbaab Valley is for those who wish to see the flora of Kashmir up close and personal.
· Chandanwari is the base for the Amarnath Yatra trek and is just as beautiful. You can visit here if you wish to view the snow-covered roads of Pahalgam.
· In the evening, the driver will escort you back to the hotel for dinner and rest.
Day 6: Pahalgam to Srinagar
· This will be your last and leisurely day in Kashmir. In the afternoon, you will leave towards Srinagar.
· In Srinagar, you will check into a houseboat and enjoy its luxurious experience. Stay overnight on the glistening water of Kashmir and enjoy the view from the houseboat as you taste the delicious Kashmiri cuisine and feel like royalty in the boat.
· You will also receive a 1-hour shikara ride on Dal Lake. You can marvel at the vistas of the lake and its surroundings on this day and relax on the shikara for an hour.
Day 7: Airport Transfer
· After a hearty breakfast, a representative will escort you back to the airport for your return journey.
6N/7D Kashmir Tour Package Price
The pricing of this Kashmir tour package starts as low as Rs. 13,000! Many options are available for you to experience the beauty of Kashmir through this deal. We have 3 options for you: budgeted, 3-Star, and 4-Star. The price of each varies according to the number of persons booked in the package.
Budgeted: The budgeted Kashmir tour package ranges between 13,000 and 20,000 per person. The stay will be in 2-star hotels.
3-Star: The 3-Star package ranges between 20,000 and 25,500 per person. The stay will be in 3-star hotels.
4-Star: The 4-Star package ranges between 29,999 and 35,000 per person. The stay will be in 4-star hotels.
You will be provided a vehicle according to the number of people. For two or less than two people, Etios or Dzire will be provided. For 4-6 people, Innova will be provided.
Here is the price break for the 6N/7D Kashmir tour package:
|No. of People
Embark on a voyage to experience Paradise on Earth through this 6-night and 7-day Kashmir tour package by New Sheikh Holidays this winter. You will experience the charm of Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg and Pahalgam and uncover the hidden gems of Betaab Valley, Aru Valley, Awantipora, Pampore and more! The package is extremely budget-friendly and curated for all types of budgets. Book the package now!
What to pack for a trip to Kashmir?
As Kashmir is a cold location, pack enough sweaters, coats, and jackets to keep warm. Add scarves, gloves, mittens and hats/caps.
How many days are required for a Kashmir trip?
6-7 days are perfect for touring Kashmir completely.
Is the flight price included?
No, the flight price is not included.
Can you choose this Kashmir tour package for couples?
Yes, this package is perfect for couples.
What is included in the Kashmir tour package?
Airport pick-up and drop, non-AC vehicle, toll taxes, driver allowances and halt, accommodation, parking, meals (breakfast and dinner), and shikara ride in Dal Lake.