Do you love to stay your nights nearby the sea? Are you a fun lover? In this world, everyone needs fun, and people love to go for it. Nature has many beautiful places where people love to spend their time doing parties, dancing, and many other fun activities. Many natural places like beaches, caves, forests, hills and many more are amazing for human health and mental concentration.
If we talk about the beaches, then many beaches in India have their unique specifications. In India, there are many beaches, like Panambur Beach, which lies on the western coast of Karnataka, located in India. It is 13 km away from the beautiful city of Mangalore. This particular beach is considered one of the best in India. Which has many specifications like this, the beach being one of the cleanest in India. The Karnataka government and the Mangalore city council always try to maintain it, so many tourists come here to see the peace and cleanness of this beach. Let us know more about this beach. Stay with us till the end.
Why choose Panambur Beach?
Panambur Beach in India is known for its tranquillity and is considered one of the most peaceful beaches. It is in the southern part of Mangalore city. This beach gives an amazing view of the Arabian Sea. Many events are organized yearly, like boat racing, kite festival, sand sculpture competitions, etc. Panambur Beach’s name has been taken from the local language, which defines it as ‘Panam’, meaning money, and ‘ur’, meaning place.
This beach has been taken by private enterprises like the Panambur Beach Tourism Development Project with the motive to make it clean always and attract the tourist. It is available for visits, and you can book it for weddings and parties, making your memories more beautiful.
What are the things which are special here?
Many things are amazing to see here. Let us see all the events and activities which tourists can perform here.
Kite festival: – Every two years, the kite festival is performed. It is performed in the last week of April month. Many tourists from around India and the part of the world people come here to enjoy this festival. Mangalore is home to one of the most renowned festivals.
- Water sports: – if you visit here from November to May, you may go for adventurous games like sports water. Here, many kinds of water sports are available to enjoy your weekend, like Buggy Rides, Camel Rides, and Horse Rides or water splashing with Motorboat Rides, Banana Rides, Jet Skiing, Water-Scooter Rides, Parasailing and Surfing and many more sports.
- CARNIVAL FESTIVAL: – This festival is very famous in Karnataka and India. This festival is held on a large scale. This festival especially took place in December. Many kinds of competitions are held, like the ludo contest, dance competition, and many more activities during this festival.
- Kudroli Temple: – This is one of the famous temples in Karnataka. Sri Narayana Guru consecrated this temple for the Billava community in 1912. This temple belongs to Lord Shiva, and it is known for its style of Tamil Nadu. During the time of Dasera, the whole area around the temple surrounds by stalls, and it becomes like a fair.
- Sultan battery: – The great Tipu Sultan constructed this watchtower to examine the Gurpur River. It looks like a fort because it is made up of black stones, so Panambur Beach is now considered one of the top nearby destinations.
What is the best time to visit Panambur Beach?
The optimal time to visit Panambur Beach is from November to March. At this time you can see many festivals and sports activities.
How to reach Panambur Beach?
This place lies near NH-17 when we travel from Mangalore to Udupi. It is almost 13 km away from the main city Mangalore, so it is well connected with the rest of the part of India. You can take a bus from Mangalore, or you can also hire a cab. Here parking is available so you can take your vehicle also.
“D.I.U.D.I.U.” THE UNION TERRITORY OF INDIA
Have you ever visited Diu? Do you want to know about Diu? Diu is one of the most beautiful places in India. Some too many people love to see Diu. Diu is a union territory of India surrounded by the sea. Located near Veraval’s port. Earlier, it was a Portuguese colony. Now it is surrounded by the beautiful sea. The Diu is also famous for many architectural buildings and heritage areas, which tells you about the history related to Portuguese.
Many people come here for a fishing experience also. Nearby Diu, there are many villages like Vanakbara where you can visit for many activities like boating. It is near the Gujarat region, so visitors can also feel the Gujarati culture. Let us explore more about Diu.
Why is Diu best?
The due is one of India’s most beautiful places if anyone wants to visit the coastal area. It is an island famous for its beaches and architectural sights like Nagoa Beach. Diu is like a small Goa, which offers you many kinds of activities as well as alcohol at very cheap rates, so if anyone wants to enjoy the merged enjoyment of the IslandIslandIslandIslandIslandIsland and the Goa’s activities so they must visit Diu.
Visitable places in Diu
Many places in the Diu provide rich enjoyment to the visitor.
- Naida caves – The Naida caves, which are one of the famous places in the Diu. These caves are interlinked caves that attach the people with a history of Portuguese. Now a day, many people visit there to go for a photoshoot and click amazing clicks. In the twentieth century, the army did an operation to escort the Portuguese so the visitors could see some remarks of the Indian army.
- Nagoa Beach – Nagoa Beach is one of the most visitable beaches in India. This beach is very famous among Diu and Damman islands because of its beautiful view and the palm trees, which make it more amazing. This place is well connected with the resorts and the restaurants so you can enjoy your holidays with the unique taste that is why it is also very famous for its entertainment and food.
- Gangeshwar Mahadev Temple – In India, people love to worship the god, especially lord Shiva and this temple belongs to the lord Shiva. This ancient temple is located 3 km away from the city of Diu. It is famous for its ancient architecture of snakes, and shillings are available to see as per the belief that the Pandavas made these shillings to do their prayer.
- Diu Fort – This is a famous fort in the Diu. The Portuguese built it during their colonial ruleThis location is in western India. This fort provides the best-built quality and architectural pieces. The fort’s top point offers the best sea view so visitors can capture the best pictures.
- Sunset point – the sunset point is a very amazing place that gives you the rich experience of seeing the sunset view, and visitors can feel the amazing radish colour of the sun.
- Church – In the Diu, many churches can visit and provide you with the best Portuguese art and culture.
- Seafood – As like Goa, it is also famous for its seafood and premium alcohol at a cheaper rate, making visitors’ holiday much better and enjoyable.
Best time to visit Diu
To see the Diu, you must go in the winter season between November to March month. You can feel some dry cold in the open sky, providing a unique experience. The winters will be cold, so you, the visitor, can visit the whole day without any disturbance.
Way to reach Diu?
You can reach Diu in several ways like railways, air or from roadways. It is a well-connected area from the rest of India. The nearest airport itself is in Diu, which is 18 km away from the main city. The nearest railway station is at Diu Railway Junction, located in the town, so that you can make your trip plan easy.
Do you love to visit beaches? Which kind of beach do you love, rush or peaceful? In India, many kinds of beaches are available, which are amazing. People love to spend their holidays and weekends. If any visitor visits a beach, then they see the difference in every beach. There is a beach with many specifications like other beaches in all of those beaches.
In Maharastra, many beaches are available, like Juhu Beach. There is a famous beach named Ganapatipule Beach. Located on the western coast of India, this particular beach is highly esteemed as one of the finest in the nation. Renowned for its beauty and peaceful nature. It is located on the Konkan coast of the Ratnagiri district of Maharastra towards the southern part of India. You can see many kinds of amazing things, like lord Ganesha’s statue, which is more than four hundred years old, and is an amazing statue known for its unique structure and people’s belief. Lets us know more interesting things about Gananpatipule Beach; please read this topic till the end.
Why should you choose Ganapatipule Beach?
Ganaptipule Beach is such an amazing beach that is known not only for its beauty but as well as it is known for its peaceful enviournmnet. It has a wide range of flora to enjoy the natural beauty like the coconut trees and mangroves. So if somebody is a flora nature lover, they must visit here. It is also the perfect place not only for couples but also for families or a group of friends to visit. If you are adventurous, it is the perfect place for those people because you can also go for water sports in specific months. So visitors must visit here if someone is planning a new adventurous trip.
Places to visit at Ganapatipule Beach?
There are many places nearby Ganapatipule Beach where you can spend your time and get some beautiful memories for life. Let us see those places one by one.
- Jaigarh Fort: – This fort is known for the victory of the Marathas. That is why it is also known as the victory fort. This fort was built in the 16th century. This fort occupied 13 acres of land on the coast of Ratanagiri. It is situated in Jaigar village, which is almost 20 km away from the Ganpatipule beach. So you can get rich till Jaigarh fort within 25 minutes drives in your vehicle.
- Water sports: – if you visit here from November to May, you may go for adventurous games like sports water. Here many kinds of water sports are available to provide you with the rich enjoyment of your weekend.
- Boating: One of the favourite things that can be done on the beaches, Ganapatipule Beach also provides the boating experience. You can go alone on the motorboat or with a group on a ship, which is one of the common things people can do.
- Swimming: – Ganapatipule Beach is one of the cleanest beaches, so people love to swim here. If any visitor is scared by swimming, then there are trained teams available by which the visitor can swim fearlessly.
- Water Surfing: Many sports and adventure lovers love water surfing, which is why most adventure lovers come here for surfing.
- Swayambhu Ganpati Temple: – As per people’s beliefs, this temple was self-made and created by god. Four hundred years ago, it was founded, and today it is counted as one of the holiest temples in India; many people who visit Ganapatipule Beach must see it here.
- Jaigad lighthouse: – it is the most beautiful thing situated on the top of the hill of Jaigad. This lighthouse provides an amazing view of the sea from its light.
Thibaw point: – this is situated on the top of the hill, which was made to as the exile of Burma’s king (Myanmar). It provides you with an amazing view of the Arabian Sea, which looks so attractive, and most people come here to see that seen.
What is the best time to visit here?
To see the Ganapatipule beach, you must go in the winter season between November to May month. You can feel some dry cold in the open sky, providing a unique experience. The winters will be cold, so you, the visitor, can visit the whole day without any disturbance. But try to avoid staying here in the months of summer.
Way to visit here?
You can easily visit here by your vehicle or via public transport. It is 375 km away from south Mumbai. So you can easily come here via roadways and train.
Do you love to see lots of water? Which is your favourite beach? People always want to spend quality time and refresh their mood by diverting themselves from their hectic life. People always travel to different places to shift themselves where they get peace, and the best way to make your mood happy is by just spending some time with nature. Nature is superior and filled with the many different exclaimed things that provide inner peace. You can travel to many things like forests, lakes, beaches, hill stations, and many more amazing places to see.
Spending time with nature can refresh you, and beaches are the best way to refresh your mind. Beaches are everywhere on the southern side of India. Every beach has some specific beauty that can provide you with a peaceful weekend, like the marina beach in the city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu state. This beach lies with the Bay of Bengal. This beach has many unique things, like the biggest beach in India and its second-largest beach. This is almost 13 km long, the longest urban natural beach. Let us know more about Marina Beach.
Why should you visit Marina Beach?
Marina Beach is one of the largest beaches in the world, and that is why more than thirty thousand people visit this place every day. It takes more than two to three hours to cover all the areas of the marina beach. This beach is one of the most visitable places in Tamil Nadu. This place has many points where you can capture beautiful memories. The most famous movement and the best time of the day to visit here to see the crawling sun and enjoy the sizzling evening with the disappearing sun. Many people come here to feel good and make their minds fresh after a busy day.
What are the things which can be done on Marina Beach?
There are many things to do at Marina Beach which may lead to making your memories beautiful.
Restaurants: – Many restaurants near the beach provide delicious food and a wide range of food. You can go for vegan food as well as non-vegetarian food. If you are a veg lover, you may get the best south Indian food with the amazing taste of rasam and rice. If you love non-vegetarian food, you should try the fresh seafood options. You can enjoy grilled fish, prawns and other types of seafood that will make you fall in love with the taste of South Indian cuisine.
Architecture: If you are an architecture lover, you can see many buildings that are unique pieces of ancient designs. You can see some of the most famous and beautiful British buildings like the University of Madras, Senate-House, Chepauk Palace, Presidency College, P.W.D.P.W.D. office, and Ice House. The statue of Mahatma Gandhi is a piece of fine art.
High Old Lighthouse is the most beautiful place at Marina Beach, providing a panoramic view of the city. It has a height of 49 meters. Only one lighthouse in India has a lift to go up and come down.
Aquarium: – There is an aquarium, the oldest in India. It was established in 1909. This aquarium in Marina Beach is known for its extraordinary and rare collections of tropical and fresh sea fishes.
What time to visit here?
Marina Beach is one of the best beaches and busiest beaches in India. That is why there is no specific time to visit Marina Beach. Still, most people visit here very early in the morning to see the sunrise, and in the evening, you may expect a heavy crowd to see the waves and sunset view. And November to March is the best time to visit Chennai and Marina Beach.
How to visit here?
Marina Beach is part of Chennai, so if you have a vehicle, you can get here easily with the help of maps. And this part of Chennai is well connected with public transport to reach here via bus easily.
Pondicherry, the incredible territory of India
Have you ever visited Pondicherry? Do you also have a dream of staying in Pondicherry? In India, seven territories are famous for their art and culture. In those territories, one of the renowned regions is pondicherry, also known as Pondy and officially known as Puducherry. You can find it on the map of India nearby the southern part of India. It is known for its beautiful places, where you can see many kinds of garden and their flowers, which looks like yellow mustard plants, making this place much more attractive and attracting visitors. Due to mustard plants, its streets of the French Quarter, and bougainvillea-laden walls, it is also known as the white house.
Pondicherry has many French bakeries that provide India’s best French bakery taste and European culture. That is why many people in the world dream of spending holidays in the beautiful Pondicherry. You will find here many kinds of cafes and restaurants that will provide you with the rich taste of seafood and the French taste for making your holidays a much rich experience.
Why should you visit Pondicherry?
The Pondicherry is one of the best Indian territories in India. It was a French colony till 1954, and you can see the beautiful architecture of the French here, which is why this is also called the mini France of the world. Here you can see many people use French culture with South Indian mixed. Due to the South Indian area and the French history, you can feel that people use English, French and the South Indian language. If anyone wants to feel the French test in India, you must visit Puducherry.
Places to visit in Puducherry
There are many places to visit in Puducherry to make your holidays better.
- Paradise Beach – The paradise beach, even from its name, you can get the idea that it delivers you the best holiday experience. It is also known as the Plage Paradiso. It is situated in the Chunnambar and near to Puducherry town. You can see the golden sand and an amazing view of the blue sea here. Here you can also do boating and sunset photographs, giving you a unique experience.
- Aurobindo Ashram – The Sri Aurobindo Ghosh created this ashram. This ashram was founded on November 24, 1926. This ashram is Especially known for providing moksha and inner peace to people. Many people came here to visit the Aurobindo Ashram to get spiritual knowledge. It has no branches available, so you must visit the Aurobindo Ashram to learn about moksha and inner peace.
- Scuba diving – if you are a fun lover, you must visit here. Puducherry offers a scuba diving experience that invites people to make their memories great and special for adventure lovers.
- Arikamendu – the name Arikamendu has been taken from the Tamil language, meaning ‘eroding mount.’ It is an ancient Roman trade Centre. The people of Roman Cholas and the French occupied this port. It was a very famous maritime from the first to the second century. If you want to visit Arikamendu, you must travel for about half an hour.
- Cafes – in Pondicherry, too many cafes are available that provide you with the rich taste of food and bakery products that give you the European taste. The food is famous, and many designs and structures were made, which are the most loveable among the visitors.
- Auroville was established on February 28, 1968, by the idea from the Mother of Sri Aurobindo Society, Mirra Alfassa, which is based on the theme of making everyone educated, developing humankind’s thinking, and removing the castism theme.
When is the best time to visit Puducherry?
To visit Puducherry, you must go in the winter season between November and March. You can see the rain in the nearby forest, providing a unique experience. The winters will be cold, so you, the visitor, can visit the whole day without any disturbance.
Way to reach Puducherry?
You can reach Puducherry in several ways like railways, air or from roadways. It is a well-connected area from the rest of India. The nearest international airport is Chennai, which is 125 km away from white town. To make planning your trip easier, note that the Villupuram Railway Junction is the closest railway station to Pondicherry, 37 km away. And this is one of the best destinations for the weekend to spend the holidays in India. It is also cheaper, so you can plan your trip with a small budget.
Poovar’ the tour of haven.’
Have you ever visited the IslandIslandIslandIslandIslandIsland? Do you want to stay your night in a place with water all around you? Well, in this world, many places are like heaven and provide exotic enjoyment. The world is made full of extraordinary things which are beyond our imagination. In those heavens, India also has many places which are amazing enough to make your memories great, like Ladakh, in northern India, and if we talk about the South, then Poovar Island is a kind of heaven of the world.
‘Poover’ is a kind of IslandIslandIslandIslandIslandIsland which is an amazing destination for your holidays. Like other places, the Poovar also has many different types of specific things, amazing to see. The Poovar is a small town that is 25 km away from Trivanttpuram city. The amazing golden sand of the beach and the beautiful blue-coloured water of hind Mahanagar. The Poovar village is also known as a fishing village. Poovar Island is very peaceful and lies between the Arabian Sea and the Neyyar River. Here you can go for many kinds of activities which people used to love. Lets us learn more about this IslandIslandIslandIslandIslandIsland. Stay with us.
Why should you go with Poovar Island?
Poovar is a place where you can go for many kinds of activities like swimming. Poovar is where you can see the first monsoon rain in India. Poovar Islan is where you taste Sri Lankan food, which many people want to eat. Near the Poovar, you can see some amazing places like the mangrove forest, which is amazing; if anyone wants to spend some time with nature, they will like this place. This place is very pleasant, so if you want some inner peace and want to go somewhere to find real peace and happiness, this place is one for you. That is why it is called the heaven of earth.
What are the things you can do here?
- Poovar Beach: – Poovar Beach is a beautiful beach with an amazing ambience for spending your days on golden sand on the edge of the Arabian Sea. You can find many coconut trees that provide the best feel of nature. You can do many kinds of things that a visitor wants to do on the beach, like motorboat rides, swimming, and many water sports that are enough to make your memories beautiful.
- Thirparappu Fall: – It is an amazing waterfall 55 km from the Kanyakumari. This waterfall has a height of 50 feet, which is amazing to see and an amazing place for photographs. You can see green fauna, which makes it a lovely place. This fall is between the trip from Kanyakumari to Trivantpuram. The traveller can easily reach via roadways.
- Sunset point – the sunset point is a very amazing place that gives you the rich experience of seeing the sunset view, and visitors can feel the amazing radish colour of the sun.
- Vizhinjam: – It is especially known for its fishing activity. It is 17km away from the city centre of Trivantpuram. The fishing experience and the rocks of Vizhinjam are famous and amazing places for photography and sunrise views, providing positive vibes during the rising sun. The boats, made with natural wood, and the paintings on the boat offer an amazing sight.
- Poovar Market: It is the best place where visitors can shop for South Indian special and local monuments and many local things rare in architecture, like footwear, carpets, and many more things. You can go for local food that makes your trip much more beautiful and eat tasty world-class seafood.
What is the best time to go to Poovar Island?
The visitors suggested visiting Poovar Island during the winter season, from November to March. It is the best time to visit South Indian places, and during this season, you will feel the chilling air blow, and the temperature is also moderate, between 18 to 33 degrees Celcius. Monsoon season is good visitors can see the green flora, which provides an amazing view of nature. But as per the expert, the visitor should avoid visiting here in the summer season because you can feel unwanted humidity which will not lead you to make your holidays good.
How to reach Poovar Island?
It is a well-connected place with many major cities like Triventpuram. You can come here by airways, railways, or road transport also. The Triventpuram international airport is about 38 km away from Poovar. The road is well connected with India and Triventpuram, and the Triventpuram railway station is almost 18 km from Poovar Island.
Rishikonda, the ‘Jewel of the East Coast
Rishikonda is one of the best beaches in India. This location is on India’s eastern coast and borders the Bay of Bengal. Rishikonda Beach is located in the Vishakhapatnam city of Andre Pradesh state. Rishikonda is also known as Rushikonda Beach. This beach is one of India’s cleanest beaches, so people love visiting here. On this beach, you will see natural beauty and pristine blue water. The Rishikonda Beach is known as the ‘Jewel of the East Coast’ for its natural beauty. Nearby this beach, many things are available that are amazing to see, like the Rishikonda hills. The golden sand looks more attractive, which makes it too amazing and provides a unique look.
In India, many beaches are available for a visit, and every beach has different and different specifications. Like those beaches, Rishikonda Beach has also had many special things like water sports and natural beauty. Many people come here to make their holidays and carry many amazing memories. Let us know more about Rushikonda Beach; read the below content carefully.
Why should we visit Rishikonda Beach?
If you are an adventures lover, then this beach has many water sports available so you can go for that like this beach is on one of those beaches which provides you with swimming permission under the supervision of the experts so if anybody does not know how to swim and want to enjoy the swimming then they should come here. Its natural beauty attracts people to come here and enjoy nature and the best weather in the state of Andre Pradesh.
What activities are available at Rishikonda Beach?
The visitor can do many things here; discuss the points below.
- Boating: One of the favourite things that can be done on the beaches, and Rishikonda Beach also provides the boating experience. You can go alone on the motorboat or with a group on a ship, so this is one of the common things people can do.
- Swimming: – Rishikonda Beach is one of the cleanest beaches, so people love to swim here. If any visitor is scared by swimming, then there are trained teams available by which the visitor can swim fearlessly.
- Water Surfing: Many sports and adventure lovers love to do water surfing, which is why most adventure lovers come here for surfing.
- Peaceful nature: – this beach is one of the most tranquil beaches. Hence, many people come here to listen to the voice of the water and their waves, which provide you with inner peace to the visitor’s heart and mind, so if you are a peace lover, you should visit this beach.
- Natural beauty: This beach is situated near the Rishikonda hills, so people can feel nature and spend some time with nature. The palm and coconut trees give the beach a unique and amazing texture.
- Sunrise view: If the visitor is a nature lover, they want to see the sunrise, what is the best time to visit? Especially for photography, this is the best place. Many photographers come here and love to do sunrise and natural photography.
- Fresh seafood: – the Traveler can get new seafood so you can enjoy your days in a better way and can enhance the taste.
How to visit here?
Rishikonda Beach is situated on the edge of Vishakhapatnam. The distance from the city centre is 8 kilometres., so if any visitor wants to visit there, they can visit via taxi, public transport, and personal transport. The city is too near to the beach, so there is no worry about a stay problem; too many resorts and hotels provide the best services to their visitors.
What is the perfect time to visit Rishikonda Beach?
The morning or evening is the best time to visit a beach, but if the temperature is moderate and you want to go for adventure water games, you can also visit between noon.