Best valleys in Uttarakhand
Valleys In Uttarakhand, Do you ever visit Uttarakhand? if you do not visit then you must visit this place once. Uttarakhand is famous for ‘char Dham yatra’, the meaning of Char Dham yatra is’ journey to four centers.’ Uttarakhand is a very beautiful place everyone wants to visit there, Uttarakhand is a holy place, in Uttarakhand, they are many beautiful places there such as Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. Uttarakhand is famous for adventure sports and enrapturing a variety of flora and fauna, etc. if you want to visit an adventure and beautiful place then you must visit Uttarakhand. the beauty of Uttarakhand is very amazing. if you want peace then you also visit Uttarakhand. So today we read about beautiful valleys in Uttarakhand so if you know about Uttarakhand then you stay with us and read the whole article so let us star
There are mainly 12 valleys in Uttarakhand. They are the following: –
- Mana valley:-
- mana valley holds great signification in Hindu tradition. This is a place Maharshi Vyas recited the epic of Mahabharata to God Ganesha. It is situated 3 km away from Badrinath. It is the highest motor assessable road in the world and it is one of the most beautiful valleys in Uttarakhand. The place voice was used as a trade route between Uttarakhand and Tibet. The mana village is called the last village of the country. Their many places near to visit there such as chaukhamba peak, Vyas gufa, and Ganesha gufa, Vasundhara falls, satapanth lake and Bhim pul. This is located in Chamoli Chamundi district in Uttarakhand. in mana valley you can enjoy that tracking to a few spots. The place to stay there such as given Yatri Nivas and give tourist rest house develop. It is famous for adventure sports.
- Johar valley:-
- johar Valley is known as Milam valley and Gori Ganga valley. It is also one of the best valleys of Uttarakhand. It is situated in Uttarakhand state of North India at the spectacular cost of Gori Ganga River at UN altitude of 1400 meters. If you visit johar Valli then you must visit the best villages in the hypnotical Valley are martoli and Milam. It is used as a chief route with the Indo-Tibet trade. It is located in the johar Valley Gori Ganga River in Uttarakhand. The place to visit such as almora, ranikhet ,bhimtal. The things we can do you there such as watching the mountains and the beautiful rivers it is famous for its natural beauty.
- Valley of flowers:-
- the valley of flowers in Uttarakhand is a paradise for nature lovers. It is one of the most stunning valleys in Uttarakhand. It is popularly known as the valley of flowers. If you visit Uttarakhand then you must visit this heaven on earth it is close to hemkund Sahib. It is also known as one of the best places for trekking in Uttarakhand. Witness the serene location of hemkund sahib is divine for the Sikh community which comes under the top Uttrakhand tourist attraction. It is located in the Valley of flowers hemkund in Uttarakhand the place to visit such as hemkund sahib, gaurikind ghangaria. The thing to do there is trekking. The place to stay there such as hotel kuber and blue poppy Swiss cottage. It is famous for a wide variety of flora.
- Darma valley:-
- the dharma valley is situated between kuth yangti valley and lassar yangti valley, Darma valley is one of the best valleys of Uttarakhand. Near the proximity to the Indo Tibetan border observe the lovely glimpse of the Kailash peak. it hurts the mythological value as the panda was prepared their last meal on the panchachuli peak. It is a high-altitude Himalaya valley nestled in Pithoragarh, which we can only visit on the foot and falls show the captivating trek to the punchachuli camp makes for a wonderful experience. It is located in the Pithoragarh district in Uttarakhand. The place to visit there such as punchachuli. Best camp as the terrain changes from glacier to coniferous forests. Where things to do surcharge trekking camping and it is also famous for adventure sports.
- Bhilngana valley: – it is one of the most beautiful valleys which is located in the Himalayan region of north India. It is located in the Tehri district of Uttarakhand along with the Bhilangana river. It is and reserved Forest where Gujjar communities used to live. Where you can see some exciting floor and Fiona which are very famous so here you can spend your quality time and must-visit whenever you visit this beautiful place.
- Johar valley: – it is one of the most beautiful places which is also called Milam Valley and Gori Ganga valley. This is one of the best situated in the northern part of India. This beautiful valley is located at the height of 1400 m and it is an important route for Indochina and Indo Tibet trade. If you are visiting this beautiful valley then you must visit the Best places named Martoli and Milam. It is very famous for its natural beauty so you must visit it whenever you visit Uttarakhand.
- Kuthi valley: – this beautiful valley is located in the Pithoragarh district in the eastern part of Pithoragarh state. The Mesmerizing kuthi valley is a valley which is just located before the Tibet border at the bank of the beautiful kuthi Yankton river. How are you can you do many things like visit Mangsha Uhura and lampiya dhur. Apart from this, you can visit many places like Parvathi Alpine lake, Baba Kailash, and jolingkong.
- Saur valley: –
- this is the smallest valley in Uttarakhand which is located in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand. The area covers almost about 8 km long and 5 km wider which gives you a small flash of Kashmir valley. The beautiful mountains at a height of 5410 feet with snowcapped Nanda Devi Hills. Here are you can also visit at the time of Chandak which is an annual fair that happens in this valley. Here you can do many things like hiking, photography, and wildlife exploring. So whenever you visit Uttarakhand you must visit this beautiful place.
- The doon valley: –
- This is a wonderful Valley which is known for the Shivalik Hills in the Himalayas. This valley is located in the Dehradun. So here you can easily spend your time and easily can visit nearby places of Uttarakhand. So he can visit many places like Mussoorie, Dehradun, Doon Valley and many others where you can enjoy the beauty of beautiful places like Himalayan mountains so whenever you visit Uttarakhand you must visit here.
- Har ki doon valley: –
- this is one of the most beautiful valleys which is located in the Garhwal district of Uttarakhand. Snow let it mountains peaks and high altitude vegetation is a major attraction point for this valley of Uttarakhand. This valley is also connected with the Bospa valley via Borasu Pass. This beautiful valley is having a height of 11 170 feet which you must visit whenever you visit Uttarakhand and the best time to visit is October to March. Tracking, camping, hidden Village is exploring is the main things to do in this valley.
- Tons valley: –
- this is one of the most beautiful valleys situated on the bank of Yamuna river in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. This beautiful valley got its name from the rivers which are the core source of it. Here you can do many things like water sports the water sports lover then you must visit this beautiful place.
- Valley of flowers: – this valley is a very wonderful Valley because of the flowers. Here you can explore many kinds of varieties of flowers that’s why it is also known as the value of flowers this is also compared with the heaven of the earth located very close to Hemkund Sahib. It is one of the best trekking places in Uttarakhand. It is a divine place for the community which attracts most of the tourist. So whenever you visit Uttarakhand you must visit this beautiful valley