Best valleys in Karnataka
Hill Stations In Karnataka, Karnataka is a wonderful state which is located in the southern part of India. This beautiful state is faced with many beautiful things like the capital of this state is also known as the hub of business named Bengaluru. Apart from its business and technology point of view Bangalore and Karnataka are also very famous for their beautiful things which offer you and a stunning view of nature and it is one of the perfect places for a honeymoon couple. So in this topic, we are going to cover some amazing valleys where you can spend your quality time and take a rest from your hustle life. So I will request you to please stay with us till the end of this topic I hope you like the content.
There are major 11 Hill stations in Karnataka which you must visit whenever you visit Karnataka.
Hill Stations In Karnataka
- Nandi hills: – this beautiful day is one of the legendary hill and the most popular hill in Karnataka which contain lots of ancient Forts. Many bike riders love to visit this place because of its zigzag road trip which everyone wanted to do because of its natural challenges which offer you a small scene of Ladakh Road. And that is why it is very famous all over India. Where you can do many kinds of things like cycling, paragliding, hiking on the hills and many other things. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this beautiful place.
- Coorg: – It is one of the most beautiful hill stations of Karnataka. Lush green slopes which are one of the major attraction points along with quaint namdroling Tibetan settlement live in the hills of Coorg. If you want to distress and provide a peaceful environment to your mind and body then it is the perfect place for you which is one of the best hill stations of Karnataka. The best time to visit is from December to February. We can easily reach here by Mangalore airport or via Mangalore railway station. The wildlife safari is the most important attraction of this beautiful hill so whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit the amazing hill station and Valley.
- Chikmagalur: – this beautiful Valley is located on the Mullayanagiri range. Mountain range device you and gorgeous girl where you can do many kinds of activities like cycling on winding roads my tracking, camping under the Open sky and sizzling natural beauty will definitely stall your heart. The best time to visit is between September month to mid of May month. Here you can do many kinds of things tracking the mountains, Sringeri Mutt, Hanuman gundi falls which provide you an amazing view and the best session photography if you are the photography lover. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Agumbe: – It is also known as the Cherrapunji of South India. It is located 45 km away from Udupi city. This is one of the best hill stations in Karnataka which is very famous for its raining in the forest, natural beauty, verdant slopes, and many other things is the perfect place to go to picnic and enjoy a full vacation in. Here you can find various reptile spaces, birds and animals, waterfalls which provide you an amazing and unbeatable view. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Biligiri hills: – this range of hills is 120 km away from Mysore city. It is one of the top hill stations of Karnataka. If you are visiting Mysore then you must need to explore the cold place of Karnataka because here you will see many delightful things and a perfect place for the nature lover and best destination for photographers. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
Read more: Delicious Street Food of Karnataka
- Kemmanagundi: – this beautiful range of Hills Is located 185 km away from Mangalore city. It is the most popular hill station for the tourist which is located in the Chikmagalur district. It is the best place where you must visit during the time of summer to beat the heat and take refreshment. Here you can see many kinds of things like a well-maintained forest, trekking, Bhadra wildlife century. So whenever you may visit this amazing place.
- Gangamoola: – It is in one of those places where you will find a bit of cold in Karnataka. It is a hidden gem where you will not find an annoying crowd of tourists so if you are a photography lover then you must visit this amazing place. It is also an origin point for three rivers Tungabhadra and Netravathi. It is suggested that do not visit during the time of monsoon because of heavy rainfall and the origin point. The perfect time to visit this place is between December to February. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Kundadri hills: – it is one of the highest peaks in Karnataka which has a height of 3000 feet above sea level. From the peak of the hills, you can see 360° which attracts the people most. It is a place which will definitely steal your heart and you don’t want to leave this place India’s biggest waterfall which is known as jog waterfall is also located in this area and many other waterfalls which you will love to watch and don’t want to miss. It is 60 km away from the city Udupi. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Yana: – It is located 25 km away from Kumta. This is one of the most beautiful hill stations of Karnataka which is surrounded by the lush green forest and amazing slobs as well as it is also known for its caves and rock formation which attract the people most. It is the perfect place for hiking lovers. The best time to visit here is between October to January so whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Munnar: – it is the perfect place for the natural things lover and wants to explore a tea plantation with endless greenery. Pleasant weather, centric ambiance, winding road, and tea with spices plantation will definitely rule on your heart. If you will visit this place it will never disappoint deprace you. Here you can do many kinds of things like exploring Eravikulam National Park, Tea plantation you, tracking, fishing, exploring water Falls and hiking are the major attraction point of this place. Between October to November and January to May are the best times to visit this beautiful place. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Ooty: – it is a very famous destination for honeymooners and a true gem of the Nilgiri range of hills. These mountains are also called blue mountains it is one of the most beautiful hill stations along with its boundless beauty. The aromatic tea plantations, forest range, In the perfect climate for a peaceful vacation. Have you can do many kinds of things like hiking, voting on the legs, visiting the dam as well as exploring the toy train of Ooty. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place it is the most recommended place in all of the visible places in Karnataka.