Valleys and hill stations in Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh is one of the most beautiful states which is located in the middle of India. Madhya Pradesh is attached to many other states like Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, UP, Delhi, Bihar as well as Odisha and Bhubaneswar and that is why it is A very important part of India as per the point of view of the location. If you talk about the location and land of Madhya Pradesh then it is also filled with full of surprises where you will see many kinds of things which you haven’t seen in your entire life before. The natural beauty of this beautiful place and national parks or attract the people most. It is one of the most beautiful places in India where you will see many different kinds of things so in this topic we are going to cover some amazing hilltops and valleys of Madhya Pradesh which you must visit while visiting Madhya Pradesh.
There are major six hill stations and valleys which you must visit while visiting Madhya Pradesh.
- Pachmarhi: – This is the highest point of Madhya Pradesh which is located in the Pachmarhi which is having a height of 1067 m. It is also part of the biosphere reserve and the same is also a part of UNESCO. It is one of the most visitable places and hill stations of Madhya Pradesh. It is believed that Pandavas spent Spent there van-was 14 years in this range. And that is why you will find here five Pandavas cut caves which make it so famous spot for religious tourist. So if you are a history lover and a religious person then you must visit this beautiful place whenever you visit Madhya Pradesh.
- Amarkantak: – this beautiful valley is situated at a height of 1065 m having the second highest hill station and biggest value of Madhya Pradesh. Here you will see some amazing temples in this range. The Amarkantak is situated in between Vindhya and Satpura mountain ranges which is a huge cultural significance. So whenever you visit Madhya Pradesh you must visit this beautiful valley.
- Igatpuri: – This beautiful valley is located on the western ghats on the hill station of Igatpuri. Which is surrounded by some of the highest mountain ranges of the Sahyadri range. It is a heaven of natural beauty lovers and trekkers very near to the boundary of Madhya Pradesh. Saif you are the tracking lover and wildlife lover then you must visit this amazing place whenever you visit Madhya Pradesh.
- Matheran: – This mountain range is known as the cutest hill station in India. Here you can enjoy the best sunset view along with mind blowing salary which will refresh your mind. This hill station and beautiful valley will provide you the best tourist experience for the visitors. This place is located on the western ghats having a height of 800 m from sea level. You can enjoy pleasant weather at every time of the year. So whenever you visit Madhya Pradesh you may have a trip to this beautiful valley.
- Khandala: – this beautiful city is a hill station which is located on the western ghats of the mountain range. It is about 3 km away from Lonavala and 12 km away from Khopoli. The natural beauty of this beautiful place always affects the people and the waterfall enhances its beauty. So whenever you visit Madhya Pradesh you must visit this amazing place.
- Lonavala: – it is one of the most popular and beautiful cities connected with the lush green natural forest. This beautiful city is located in the western part of India the district of Pune in Maharashtra India. It is very near Madhya Pradesh. You will find this beautiful location in between Pune Mumbai Express Highway. The lonewala city is also called the city of caves and the James of Sahyadri. Here you will see many kinds of things like lush green valleys, remarkable caves, amazing lakes, a stunning waterfall and many other biodiversities which attract the people most.
The rock cut Baaja and Karla’s caves. Here Hey are you can do many fun activities which include rappelling, camping, hiking to Tikona fort, tracking to rajmachi fort and many other things. So whenever you visit Madhya Pradesh and some part of Maharashtra then you must visit this amazing place where you will get a spectacular environment almost moderate for a whole year.