Best lakes in Karnataka
BEST Karnataka Bodies of Water is a wonderful state in which you will see here a perfect combination of nature and technology. The capital city of Karnataka is India’s one of the best cities in the field of technology. Every valuable while the white company is here you will find it. And that is why it is the perfect place for the technology lover who wants to see a developed city.
Apart from its technology Bangalore is so beautiful that no one can ignore it. Where you will see many kinds of things like wildlife centuries, mountain ranges, waterfalls, lakes, beaches, rivers and many other things which are connected to nature and that is why most of the people I love to visit a different kinds of places like Ooty. It is the perfect destination for honeymoon lovers so on this topic we are going to take some amazing lakes where you can spend quality time and you can add some memories to your diary of life. So I will request you to please stay with us till the end of this topic I hope you like the content.
There are 7 major lakes that you must visit while visiting Karnataka Bodies of Water
- Dubare Elephant camp: –
- this beautiful lake is located on the bank of the Kaveri river in the Kodagu district of Karnataka. Which is 15 km away from Kushinagar and 29 km away from Madikeri It is an elephant training Centre that is a Measure attraction point in the Coorg. It is the perfect destination for your picnic where you can explore the elephant ride, tracking opportunity, Coracle ride, wide watching, fishing, river rafting, and many other things which you must do while visiting near to this lake. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing lake.
- Hirekolale lake: – it is very near to Chikmagalur which is 10 km away from it and 50 km away from Khemmanagundi. It is one of the most beautiful man-made lakes which is surrounded by high mountains. It is one of the most visitable places whenever anyone visits Chikmagalur. Provide you with a standing wave during sunset and if you are a photography lover then it is a perfect place for you for idyllic sunset shots so whenever you visit Chikmagalur or Karnataka you may have a trip to this beautiful lake.
- Ayyananekere Lake: – it is one of the most beautiful lakes and is located very near Sakharayapatna which is 5 km away from it and Chikmagalur is 63 km away from it. It is an ancient Hills which is located at the base of the Baba Budan range of hills. This is the biggest lake in chick Mangalore district and the second largest lake in Karnataka. The natural beauty is amazing of this place was constructed by Rukmangada Raya in 1156 AD during Hoysala’s rule. This lack supplies the water for agriculture to nearby places which are surrounded by mountains on three sides. It is Covering an area of 4600 feet in a conical shape which attracts the tourist the most. The sunrise and sunset are the major attraction point of this lake. So whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Cauvery nisargadhama: – it is just 3 km away from Kushinagar and 7 km away from Bylakuppe city. It is an Iceland which was developed for the tourist in 1988 by the forest department which is spread over 64 acres of land filled with bamboo trees and sandalwood trees. Here you can explore many kinds of things with the water like the best photography session, peaceful environment, and the best place for a picnic after sitting nearby this league. So whenever you visit a school or Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Bhadra dam: –
- it is one of the most beautiful lakes which is 31 km away from Shimoga. This beautiful dam offers you a wonderful view of nearby hills which are filled with lush green trees and plants. Several islands are formed by the reservoir. Where you can explore some amazing birds which is a shelter point for those birds. This lake is fully surrounded by a forest area and valley which is very rich in wildlife. It is also connected with the Bhadra wildlife century so if you are a nature lover it is the perfect destination for you so whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Kabini: – it is 66 km away from Mysore and 128 km away from Ooty. It is a perfect place that loves to explore wildlife centuries in India. It is located on the bank of the Kabini river. It is also part of Nagarhole National Park which is very famous for wildlife and birdlife. This beautiful lake is spread over 55 ha in the forest. It is a place where most of the animals gather to drink water. Where you can do many kinds of things like wildlife safari, Coracle ride, boat ride, bird watching and many other things and a perfect time to visit here is during the morning time so whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.
- Hinnamana kere lake: – this is one of the most beautiful lakes which is 7 km away from somerset. It is located in the fourth district of Karnataka which is the biggest lake in the Coorg region. This stunning lake is surrounded by mountains and a coffee plantation which provides you with a stunning peaceful environment so you can spend your relaxing time here. Hate you can do many kinds of activities like boating, fishing, and swimming. It is a perfect place for a picnic so whenever you visit Karnataka you must visit this amazing place.