Best valleys in Arunachal Pradesh
Valleys In Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh is the most beautiful state of India which is located in the eastern part of India playing with the China border. It is one of the most beautiful parts of India which is also very important as per the point of view of an international border. This state is one of the largest states of seven sisters states of is India. It is a very popular destination in which natural beauty and many other adventurous things are available to do.
Which is the first place where the sunrise first and that is why it is also known as the land of the rising sun. Visiting Arunachal Pradesh is a journey of diverse culture, delicious local cuisine, and memorable mountain valleys as well. Arunachal Pradesh has many things in the valleys as well as in the rivers which have crystal clear water and apple orchards, Kiwi farms Provide a small company to them. Let us see some amazing rallies which you must visit whenever you visit Arunachal Pradesh so please stay with us till the end of this topic I hope you like the content.
Valleys In Arunachal Pradesh
There are major seven valleys in Arunachal Pradesh that are must-visit whenever you think to spend your holidays in Arunachal Pradesh. So let’s explore them one by one in detail.
- The Three valleys: – The three Valleys are referred to as Pakke valley, Pappu valley, and passa Valley which are standing together to give you a panoramic view of these three beautiful valleys from the top of the road. And there is a river in between this which makes it more unique and attractive to the people. Many migratory birds come here during the winter season from many countries of North Asia. It is suggested that you must visit this beautiful place between the months of summer. So whenever you visit Arunachal Pradesh you must visit this amazing district and these three beautiful valleys which are located in the East Kameng District.
- Sangti valley: – it is another heaven of the earth. Here you can observe many kinds of things like black-necked cranes which is an amazing bird visit during the season of winter from other countries. It is a place where you can see many fruit orchards will found like apple, oranges and many other things. And here you can also go for the tracking experience between its forest which is very beautiful and you can spend your quality time on the bank of the river. It is a place where you can see the traditional culture and the cuisine by the locals of the nearby place. This place is located in the West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh which is so amazing to offer you and rememberable memories for your life. So whenever you visit Arunachal Pradesh you must visit this amazing place.
- Mechuka valley: – the place is located in the West Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh which having in height of 6000 Ft provides you are an amazing lush green forest view and the best scenery in which is located very near to India and China border. And it is also the place from where the Siom river flows. And provide you an amazing view of snowcapped mountains’ natural white beauty that attracts everyone in the world. Are you can also who is it a 400-year-old monastery which is named Samten yongcha. So whenever you visit Valleys In Arunachal Pradesh you must visit this amazing place.
- Dibang valley: – it is one of the most in Valleys In Arunachal Pradesh which attracts domestic and international what kind of visitors. That’s not kept the mountains, the full forest with pine trees and many wildlife things which are so beautiful everyone wanted to visit that amazing place. Here you can also enjoy and thundering waterfall which flows between the hills. What is the area where you can spend some time with tribes that still use their ancient art and culture and different from today’s culture. So whenever you visit Arunachal Pradesh you must visit this amazing place.
- Lohit valley: – The Lohit valley is one of the greenest places in India which has an amazing lush green meadow you can see everywhere. And it looks like that the entire valley is covered with and green carpet whatever you see. It is also in paradise for those people who love to watch the birds are because different kind of birds visits here. We can also experience some very rare birds like Monal or Mishmi. This is also called the garden of gods because of its natural beauty and this is the valley where the first years and this is seen in India. So whenever you visit Valleys In Arunachal Pradesh you must visit this amazing place which will definitely provide you the worth of your money.
- Lal Ane: – it is a paradise of the earth which is still undiscovered Valley for the tourist. This beautiful valley is having a length of 21 km and a width of 6.5 km. Very few people visit this place but in reality, this place is very peaceful and you can say this place is a part of heaven. This beautiful Valley offers a beautiful lake and a wide range of flora and Fiona and which the numerous plants, wild orchards, Rhododendron are blooming at every part of this valley. This beautiful valley is located in the Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh so whenever you visit Arunachal Pradesh you must visit this amazing place and the most recommended place by the locals.
- Aalo valley: – It is a Hidden gem of Arunachal Pradesh. This is a very popular destination among the tourist which is an evergreen landscape of orange farms. And nearby this landscape the snowcapped mountains are present which attract the people most and enhance its beauty. This is a rich culture and heritage place where you can explore the Adi tribes who have their customs and traditions and so if you want to explore their tradition you can visit Kazu which is the nearby village of this amazing place. You can also explore the suspension bridge which is made with bamboo and the natural things by the local people of the village. So whenever you visit Valleys In Arunachal Pradesh you must visit this amazing place.