Eight Best treks in Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful places which is located in the northern part of India. It is very famous for its beautiful places, snow capped mountains, waterfall, forest areas, rivers, peaceful monasteries and many other things which attract the people most. Apart from these things, there is one more thing which most of the people love to do in Himachal Pradesh and that is trekking which is one of the very famous things for the people who want to explore adventurous things. So on this topic; we are going to cover some amazing trekking which you must visit if you’re looking to travel to Himachal Pradesh. So please stay with us till the end of this topic I hope you like the content.
There are many treks in Himachal Pradesh which are amazing to provide you some different values of your trip it will add something crispiness in your trip so if you are the adventurous lover then you must go ahead with camping and trekking. Let us see some amazing trekking which you may visit.
Treks in Himachal PradeshTreks in Himachal Pradesh
- Triund Trek: – This is a beautiful face which is having a length of 9 km. It is one of the easiest trekking in Himachal Pradesh which is very suitable for beginners. It starts from McLeod Ganj or Dharamkot which leads to Bhagsu Nag. The beautiful forest of oak, Deodar, rhododendrons, and many more things with 22 curves. In between this trek the majestic Dhauladhar range is one of the best attraction points so whenever you visit Himachal Pradesh and you love trekking this is the best option for you. This beautiful trek takes two days to complete.
- Kherganga: – This beautiful trek offers you an amazing scenery view of Parvati Valley. It is one of the peaceful and scenery treks which is very famous in the Himachal Pradesh. Many visitors go for this trekking to find peace spirituality and inner calm. This week passes through many amazing villages, breathtaking waterfalls, snow-clad mountains, and many other things. This week it takes few days to complete. So whenever you visit Himachal Pradesh you must go for this amazing trekking.
3. Hampta Pass Trek: – This is one of the most beautiful treks in Himachal Pradesh where you can explore some amazing mountains nearby Lahul with flower-clad Kullu Manali valley on the other side. It is almost about a 25 km long trek which can be done within a decent level of fitness. It is the best trekking for the enthusiastic trekking lover who wanted to explore the less green area with apple orchard the oak and the beautiful range of Deodar forest. It is one of the long breaks which is having and the difficulty level is moderate. It will take six days to complete the trek and you need to travel at a height of 14,000 feet. So whenever you visit Himachal Pradesh and if you are a trekking lover then it is a suitable trek for you.
4. Bhrigu lake trek: – it is one of the most beautiful grassland treks in Himachal Pradesh which is very famous for the methodology and believes that Saint Maharishi Bhrigu was used to do meditation here. This beautiful trek Almost covers 20 km to complete it. It is said that it gives you the feeling of Switzerland and that is why people can see it as a mini Switzerland. You can enjoy the standing and Peer Panjal peaks of the Himalayan range. This trek is having difficulty level is moderate which takes four days to complete this trek. This is having a maximum altitude of 14,000 feet so if you are a trekking lover then you can go for this amazing trek.
5. Indrahar Pass Trek: – this beautiful trek is having a height of 14,245 feet above sea level. This beautiful Trekking is lies between Kangra and Chamba district. It is a bit of challenging trekking where you need to go with Sharp ascents and steep climbs. This beautiful trek provides you a scene of the Dhauladhar range, lush green valleys, exotic flora and fauna, and crystal blue water of mankiani and kareri lakes. This is one of the most beautiful Place which takes four days to complete this beautiful trek. The difficulty level is between moderate to difficult so whenever you visit Himachal Pradesh you can choose this trek.
6. Pin Parvati trek: – this is one of the longest trekking of Himachal Pradesh which is having a length of around 110 km to complete. This lies between split the valley and the Kulu Valley. This place remains almost frozen the entire year because of its high altitude of more than 17,450 feet. Where you can explore many things like alpine Forest, colorful wildflowers, waterfalls, lush green pitches and many other things which you will explore there. If we talk about the difficulty level then it is a difficult trek so you need to be mental and physically strong to complete this trek. It takes almost 9 to 10 days to complete this full trek. So whenever you visit Himachal Pradesh and you wanted to explore things then this trek is for you.
7. Indrahar pass trek: – This is one of the most beautiful treks of the Dhauladhar mountain range in Himachal Pradesh. It is starts from Dharamkot and passes through Golu Devta temple and Deodhar vegetation with Hughes expenses of oak and rhododendron‘s vegetation. When you will travel on the upside then you will explore lahesh caves and A beautiful panoramic view of majestic Kangra Valley. Apart from this mountain esteem and inspiring snow bridge attract the people most. If you talk about the difficulty level then it is moderate in difficulty. It will take four days to complete the whole trip and you will Climb the height of 14,245 feet. Sophie is a trekking lover then you can also choose this amazing trek whenever you visit Himachal Pradesh.
8. Laka glacier trek: – this is a short length trek that covers 13 km to complete the trek. You will start the trek from Bhagsu nag and travel towards triund, which passes through deodar, rhododendrons, and oak forest. While trekking towards Laka glacier from triund top The hikers love the amazing scenes which they will never forget in their entire life. The difficulty level is easy to moderate whenever you go on this trek. It will take three days to complete the trekking in which the trekker will trek at a height of 9500 feet. So whenever you visit Himachal Pradesh you may consider this trek for your adventurous activity.