Best valleys in West Bengal
Hill Stations In West Bengal is one of the most beautiful states which is located in the eastern part of India link with the international border of Bangladesh. This beautiful state is very famous for many things Beautiful culture, diversity, the markets of Kolkata, the rivers which flow between the state, natural flora and Fiona, lakes, mountains, valleys and many other things which attract every person to this beautiful state. Send this topic we are going to catch some amazing valleys which you must visit whenever you go for a trip to Bengal. So I will request you to stay with us till the end of this topic I hope you like the content.
There are the Top 8 Hill Stations In West Bengal that you must visit whenever you visit West Bengal. Let us have a look at the One by one.
- Darjeeling: –
- This is one of the most beautiful and very famous places in India and it is at the top of the list of hills in West Bengal. This beautiful hill range in the Mahabharata range of hills which are widely very famous for tea plantation and its industry. Here many things are very famous like sunrise and do the charm of hills, old-world charm of Darjeeling which make it so beautiful every people around the world. It is also very famous for a steam train which is uniquely found in this region. This stream train is also known as toy train which will provide you an amazing experience so many honeymooners and many visitors visit here to spend their quality time. So whenever you visit West Bengal you must visit this amazing place which will be the worth of your money.
- Kalimpong: –
- This beautiful place is known for its stunning view of hills. The breathtaking mountains Is also a hub of Mountain division 27 of the Indian Army. And this is also the home of Shivalik Hills. This is the place where most of the rainfall is recorded in the west of Bengal. Here You also can explore some Buddhist monasteries, churches, and Tibetan handicrafts which make a united pilgrim hub to this place. You can also explore the Tigers in this area because the new Neora Valley National Park is located very near to this place. So whenever you visit West Bengal you must visit this amazing place.
- Rimbik: –
- It is another one of the most beautiful hill stations in West Bengal which is very famous for trekkers. This beautiful hill station is very famous and located very near to Sikkim. This beautiful place is nestled on the bank of river Rammam. This beautiful place is very attractive for trekking lovers and this is a place which is very tranquil so you can spend your quality time here and the best place for a picnic as well. So whenever you visit Bengal you may visit this amazing place.
- Kurseong: –
- this beautiful land is also known as the land of white orchids. This place is very famous for housing Temple, churches and museums which can easily enhance your holiday experience. There are Kurseong houses are located which are more than 300 years old and ideal place for Hindu visitors. This place is a direct mythology lover and a great place to explore the tea Gardens and waterfall. It is a remarkable Hill station which is very famous in West Bengal so whenever you visit West Bengal you must visit this amazing place.
- Sandakpu: –
- it is the highest peak of West Bengal where a tiny village is stay blessed on the top of the hill. This beautiful hill station offers a stunning view of Kanchenjunga and Everest both. It is a great place for trekking lovers and it is very popular among the tourist which offers a breathtaking view of the surroundings.
- Dooars: –
- This beautiful place is located on the Gateway of Bhutan. The Teesta river in the east and the river Santoshi in the west are located very near to Bhutan. It is a perfect picnic station where they can explore a wide range of flora and Fiona as well as if you are the wildlife lower than Mahananda wildlife century and Chapramari wildlife century is located very near to this place so whenever you visit West Bengal you must visit this amazing place.
- Siliguri: –
- it is a small city station but it is a very beautiful hill station which is located on the River Mahananda between the foothills of the Himalayan range and Doar range. This place is also called the Gateway of East India. This peaceful scene provides US peaceful environment and relaxing session from your busy schedule of city life. This beautiful town is very important in the station for an international strategic gateway to neighboring countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal. It is The part from where Darjeeling Himalayan Railway starts. So whenever you visit West Bengal you must visit this amazing place.
- Mirik: –
- The meaning of this word Mirik is place burnt by fire. This beautiful place is having a height of 1500 m above sea level and it is the starting point of the Himalayas which was developed as a prominent hill station in 1974. With the development of this hill station, Sumendu was also made. This beautiful hill station of West Bengal is surrounded by Buddhist monasteries to provide you an amazing experience and a peaceful environment. So whenever you visit West Bengal you must visit this amazing place.