Best visitable valleys in Orissa
Hill Stations In Odisha, Orissa is one of the most beautiful places which is located in the east and south and part of India laying with the Bay of Bengal. It is one of the most beautiful states which is also known as the state of temples because of its beautiful temples like Sun Temple of Konark, Jagannath Puri temple which is one of the most visible places in India because it is a part of India’s most popular and yatra known as Chardham yatra. Apart from the temple, it is also known For its natural beauty which everyone wanted to explore. So on this topic, we are going to touch some amazing valleys and mountain peaks. So I will request you to stay with us till the end of this topic I hope you like the content.
There are major hill stations In Odisha which you must visit whenever you visit Orissa.
- Daringbadi: – This beautiful place is also known as the Kashmir of Orissa because of its spectacular police station point. Here you can see pine tree forest, waterfall, less green hills. Her you can also explore some tea coffee and spices plantation. This Beautiful place attracts many honeymooners and the photographers who visit this beautiful place and that is why many people visit here and do many kinds of activities like jungle safari, trekking, bird watching hiking, and many other things so whenever you visit Orissa you must visit this amazing place.
- Mahendragiri: – which is one of the most beautiful mountain peaks of Odisha and the second-highest mountain peak in the countryside. It is very popular for remind years mythological and religious significance. Green Hills, lush green vegetation, and many other wildlife centuries this place is also counted as the state’s prettiest hill station. Make it prettiest like religious sight, natural beauty, rich biodiversity and Scenes which attract every person towards this place. If you are a photography lover wildlife lover and enjoy visiting the jungle then it is the perfect place for you. The best time to visit is between October to February so whenever you visit Odisha you must visit this amazing place.
- Taptapani: – this beautiful place is surrounded by a plethora of hills. This is the heaviest among all the hill stations of Orissa as well as in India. It is very popular among key travelers for its breathtaking hilltops. If you are a peace lover then you must visit this place because it is very famous for peace seekers, Natural lover and who love the culture. And if you are a sunrise lover then you must visit this place because it is the perfect place for the sunset lover. The best time to visit this place is between October to March so whenever you visit Odisha you must visit this amazing place.
- Dhenkanal: – it is very famous for having a connection with ancient things. And that is why it is known as the most ancient town in the state. This beautiful place is very famous for historical things, religious things and having a connection with the culture. A large portion of this valley is acquired by the flora and Fiona, catchy waterfall, and thick forest. This amazing place is very famous for photographers, couples, natural things lovers, and peace Seeker. You can see many kinds of things like all temples, a wide range of flora and Fiona and the Best wildlife things. The best time to visit this amazing place is between October to March so whenever you visit Odisha you must visit this amazing place.
- Dumuriput hills: -this beautiful valley is having a good height of more than a thousand meters. This beautiful town is Laying Sunabeda and Koraput. This amazingly is formed with lush green trees and hills rocks where most of the people visit for trekking. Here you can also see and the statue of Lord Hanuman which is the tallest statue of the state and very famous among the visitors. Here on the day of Ram Navami festival is created in which many people gather. Will you know October to March you must visit this amazing place because this is the suggested period otherwise you can visit at any time so whenever you visit Odisha you must visit this amazing place.
- Olasuni Hill: – this beautiful hill station is located in Kendrapara town. Which is very famous for its deeply religious and mythological significance. And that is why this beautiful Range of hail got popular for its cultural activities and the main reason behind this is the goddess Olasuni. A large number of the voters and the pilgrims visit this place from all over the country. In this state, the Magha Ekadasi festival which is very famous this state and is celebrated here. It is a great attraction point which is also written in Ramayana And Mahabharat. Where you can do many kinds of things like trekking, exploring the forest. The best time to visit this place is between October to March so whenever you visit Orissa you must visit this amazing place.
- Deuli hills: – This beautiful can you Station is very famous for jawdropping rock hills. The only hitch is very famous all over the state and the country as well for having its connection with history and that is why it is also a historical site of India. It is a very famous destination for those people who love archaeological things, photography sessions to explore some of the temples. So whenever you visit Odisha you must visit these amazing places.
- Barbil: – This amazing place is located in the district of Keonjhar. This beautiful hill station is having a height of approximately 1500 and this place is a developing town which produces many kinds of raw materials like iron and manganese for the entire country.
- It isn’t a perfect mixture of nature, religion, culture, and modernization that is why most people love to visit this amazing place. So if you are a lover of nature then you must visit this amazing place whenever you visit Odisha the best time to visit this place is between July to December.
- Chandragiri: – this beautiful place is located in the Gajapati district of Odisha. This is an amazing hill station and very popular for the Buddha ministry and Tibet civilization. And for the Tibet civilization, it is also known as mini Tibet. This amazing forest provides you an amazing beauty for the nature lover and the adventurous seeker. I hate you can do many kinds of things and activities like trekking, Forest exploring, photography and many other things so whenever you visit Odisha you must visit this amazing place the best time to visit this amazing place is between March to May and September to November.
- Tensa hill: – this beautiful place is located approximately 93.5 km away from steel city and Odisha. This amazing place is having and height of about 3700 m. This tranquil place attracts many Honeymooners and natural beauty lover. It is the best place for a picnic and a weekend trip. So whenever you visit Odisha you must visit this amazing place.