Best hill stations and valleys in Kerala
beauty of Kerala, ‘Kerala’ it is one of the most beautiful states which are located in the southern part of India. This place is totally filled with full of beauty. The capital of Kerala is Kochi and it is also a part of which is the last village of India named Kanyakumari. It is a place where you will see three major oceans meet at the point and these are Hind Mahasagar, Bay of Bengal, and Arabic ocean. So it is the perfect place for your picnic destination and if you are a nature lover then you must visit Kerala. In Kerala, you can see many kinds of things like mountains, oceans, lakes, rivers, flora, and Fiona, and many other things in one place. So on this topic, we are going to cover some amazing valleys of Kerala. So I will request you to please stay with us till the end of this topic I hope you like the content.
There are major 8 valleys which you must visit whenever you visit Kerala.
Beauty of Kerala
- Wayanad: – it is an ideal destination for your weekend to spend your quality time like rainforest, waterfalls, spice plantation, and lots of adventurous sports. There are many things to do at this place like Chembra Peak this is the tallest peak of this region from where you can get some amazing wave of nearby areas. Pakshipathalam Is a kind of deep cave that offers a wide range of birds and their varieties, animals, and various plants. So whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place.
- Munnar: – it is one of the most famous hill stations where you can see some exotic beauty thriving tea gardens and a perfect place for romantic couples. This valley turns blue during the season of bloom. In the best time to visit this amazing place is between October to November and January to May month. Here you can do many kinds of things like Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Museum, Muttupetty dam, Windermere Estate, And many other things so whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place which is just 120 km away from Kochi.
- Vagamon: – it is the perfect combination of meadows, forest, and hills. It is the perfect hill station for visitors and their natural lovers. Here you can see many kinds of things like and untamed buffaloes as well as elephant bathing scenes in small water bodies. It is in the perfect afternoon and a perfect time to visit this place is between March to May. Here you can do many kinds of things like Thangal para which is a unique rock formation of Hill top. Mundakayam ghat which is in point of sunset and also a place for thrilling adventurous sports like paragliding. And so whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place.
- Ponmudi: – this beautiful hill station is located very near to Thirandrum. It is Gorav the most beautiful mountain where you can see various kinds of flowers, exotic butterflies and many other rare spaces which you must want to explore. And the best time to visit here is between January March and. Here you can do many kinds of things like visiting the golden valley which offers you crystal clear water and of kalar river. Meenmutty waterfalls major attraction point of this place provides you a good feeling. So whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place.
- Silent valley: – here you can spend your atypical holiday experience. The silent Valley has a number of spaces that are very rare and the Kurumba tribes are you still living in this forest to preserve this forest. The best time to visit this amazing place is between December to April. Silent Valley National Park is one of the most beautiful and ecological parks where you can see many kinds of foreign Sena which are very rarely found in the world. Here you can see for types of spaces of mammals. Like the lion, Nilgiri langur, Malabar giant squirrel, Harry winged bat, and many others which you must visit and during 8 AM to 2 PM and would take a jeep safari in this beautiful valley. So whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place.
- Idukki: – which is one of the richest nature areas of Kerala which offers many kinds of things like wildlife century, mountain trekking, spices plantation, elephant ride, and many other things. The best time to visit here is between October to February. Here you can do many kinds of things like exploring Wildlife century, climbing the range of mountains, clicking the photograph of the world’s second great arch dam and many other things so whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place.
- Thekkady: – this place is very famous for its flora and Fiona and exotic hill station which provide you an amazing experience of nature. Where you can do many kinds of things like visiting Periyar wildlife century where you can explore Tiger Trail, bamboo rafting, natural walk many other things. Apart from this, you can also explore cardamom plantation, spices trade, coffee and pepper plantation, and many other things which will make your holiday perfect. So whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place.
- Lakkidi: – It is one of the very famous hill stations of Kerala. Here you can see many kinds of things like hiking on the very famous mountain range well vellarimala, Visiting Pookode lake and many other places which will provide you an edge Arctic view and a perfect place for a picnic. The best time to visit here is between October to March are you can see in the winter season. So whenever you visit Kerala you must visit this amazing place.