The tasty food of street food Uttarakhand
7 Popular Street Foods of Uttarakhand, Uttarakhand the land of spirituality and culture. Uttarakhand is one of the best places to visit in India either you go to watch the natural beauty or you may visit for spiritual places like Kedarnath Badrinath, Somnath, Haridwar, and many more temples are there which make it soo spiritual for the people. And that is why it is one of the most visitable places in India.
So as per the Indian people and their religion, it is said that once in a life you must visit Badrinath and Kedarnath temple because it is a part of Char Dham yatra which is very famous in India. But while visiting you must take care of the things what are the things which we should eat and what are its rate for which you must eat if you are visiting Uttarakhand so I will tell you a few best dishes to make your trip more memorable.
There are many nutritious and street foods which can make your trip better so we will start it with the chili momos which is one of the very Popular Street Foods of Uttarakhand.
7 Popular Street Foods of Uttarakhand
- Chilli momos: –
- Do you love to eat momos? Then definitely you are going to love chili momos also a hot spicy chili momo with piping nature must attract you. It is served with hot and spicy thick red gravy with capsicum or bell paper as well as shallots. To make your mood fresh this is enough and you can see it at every place in Uttarakhand as well as in the streets of Uttarakhand like Kalsang is the cell point which is very famous in Dehradun.
- Butter toffees (or Stick Jaws): – The butter toffees and aka stick jaws are some unique and very famous street food of Uttarakhand and the most demanding thing in Uttarakhand by the tourist. It is the kind of sweet which is loved by everyone.
- Poori Thali: –
- if you are a street food lover as well as the healthy food lover then it is the best option for you because it is one of the most lovely meals in Uttarakhand in which you will get 4 to 5 whole-grain puris with salad, pickle and vegetable gravies which are cooked in Garhwali spices and some amazing cooking techniques which contain lots of love. You will get this thali at a very cheaper rate. So everyone can afford it and fill the stomach.
- Aloo Ke Gutke:- aloo ke gutka is one of the very famous street food dishes in Uttarakhand in which you will get spicy and hot potato starters which can make your day and More amazing with just in a normal cost so everyone can afford it. These potatoes are still fried in Gharwali species like cumin, jakhiya, dry red chili, And many more spices which make them so delicious. It is especially served in the winter season. So just try to have it if you are going to visit Uttarakhand.
- Kumaoni Dal Vada: –
- if you’re looking to visit Uttarakhand Cumani Dal is one of the very famous food which you will see in the streets of Uttarakhand. This delicious dal is made with many herbs and many spices as well as it is fried with edible oil to make it golden brown and crispy. This dish is very famous as well as it is nutritious also. So you should have it whenever you visit Uttarakhand.
- Gulgula: – it is one of the very famous street sweet food in Uttarakhand. Whenever you visit Uttarakhand then you must go ones with Gulgule, because they are made with whole grain flour as well as they are fried in the oil with some quality of sugar for making some spongy and tasty. So whenever you visit Uttarakhand you must try it.
- Samosa: –
- it is one of the very famous street food in Uttarakhand which is made with fine flour and water which are filled with crushed tomato and many delicious spices like dry red chili powder, crushed cumin and many more things which make it spicy delicious and tangy in the test. So whenever you eat it will give you a different and amazing taste. It is served with Chutney as well as the card to make it more delicious so whenever you are visiting Uttarakhand then you must try it.